Friday 24 June 2016

The Simpsons Quotes, Part Three

Part one is here, part two is here.

I thought I was done with The Simpsons quotes, but then frinkiac.com upgraded to allow creation of GIFs.





I feel like a kid in some kind of store is exactly how I felt when I started playing with the GIF maker.



Me eyes! The goggles do nothing! Needs to be said every time you see something that can't be unseen.



Oh, this is why I can't have nice things! I use this one every time I break something. I replace "I" with "we" if someone else breaks it.



In theory... best to use variations of the original quote when you disagree with an expressed view but have no logical or coherent counterpoints.



I like the cut of your jib is what I say sometimes when I like stuff. Like Homer, I have no idea what a jib actually is. And I don't want to know either. It would ruin things for me.



Oh, okay. Never said this is my life. I just wanted to make this supercool GIF of Homer backing into the bushes that I've never seen on the Internet before.

No comments:

Post a Comment